- BSc Physiotherapy
- Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Certificate (PGAHI, Singapore)
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy from Manual Concept at Curtin University, Australia
- Certified Shockwave Therapist
- Certified Combined Movement Therapist
- Certified Dartfish Performance Analyst
- Member of Singapore Physiotherapy
- Association (MSPA)
- Member of Singapore Allied Health Professions Council (Ministry of Health)
Ramadas graduated with Bachelor in Physiotherapy in 1997. Upon graduation, Ramadas started providing physiotherapy covering at local community hospitals, polyclinics, and voluntary welfare organisations. After 15 years of experience, he started to work as a locum at various private hospitals. Therefore, Ramadas is highly experienced and skilled in treating musculoskeletal injuries, neurological conditions and sports injuries.
- Care Champion Star Award (2011)
- Excellence in action Award (2012)
SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPIST / SPORTS COACH
David Shum is a certified running coach and sports therapist with over 15 years of experience working with performance and sports enthusiasts.
He is passionate in understanding the uniqueness in every athlete and helping all to achieve a healthy and sporting lifestyle.
His determination to turn his running experience into information for sharing has led to his highest level of work with Team Singapore Para-athletes in the quest to perform their very best.